[Noisebridge-discuss] Come by and help out for 20 minutes!

mark burdett mfburdett at gmail.com
Thu Sep 10 18:55:04 UTC 2009

I should have the 6pm mesh network meetup wherever FMoF is happening
for those who want to attend both.  If someone can confirm that FMoF
will be at the old space, then I'll change the address for my event
too.

I will have to bill it as "say good bye to the old space" rather than
"check out the new space" :)

--mark