[Noisebridge-discuss] Come by and help out for 20 minutes!

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 10 18:41:33 UTC 2009

Hi Mark,

The old space might be more comfortable for everyone during the build-up of the new space -- if the space isn't being used for something else at that time.  Five Minutes of Fame is listed for 8pm on that date, but I don't see anything listed for earlier.  Anyone else know of something happening at 83C at 6pm on Thursday, September 17th?

Mitch.