[Noisebridge-discuss] Urban Exploration? Weird Tours?

alexhandy alexhandy at gmail.com
Wed Sep 16 21:42:05 UTC 2009

I can offer the same sort of thing in downtown San Francisco,
specifically the financial district. My tour would cost you a round of
beers at the end, and would focus on the more popular hotels,
convention centers and secret nooks in downtown. No sewers or drains,
only secret passages through tall buildings.

Alternately, there is the San Francisco Vampire tour which is done
every few weeks or so.