[Noisebridge-discuss] Urban Exploration? Weird Tours?

alexhandy alexhandy at gmail.com
Wed Sep 16 22:16:12 UTC 2009

Such an event would be open to all comers and requires only that one
be able to walk around a lot. Portions of the tour would be wheelchair
accessible.

It's not going to be nearly as exciting as you perhaps anticipate, but
you will get to find Waldo, and you will be able to steal a fondu set,
if so motivated.

This is best done on a weekday, so perhaps we should meet at lunch, or
immediately following 5 pm "school's out".