[Noisebridge-discuss] updated sticker/logo for 2169

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 17 19:18:58 UTC 2009

> Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2009 10:58:35 -0700
> From: mct at toren.net
> To: v at oneletterwonder.com
> CC: noisebridge-discuss at lists.noisebridge.net
> Subject: Re: [Noisebridge-discuss] updated sticker/logo for 2169
>
> On Thu, Sep 17, 2009 at 01:44:34AM -0700, Ani Niow wrote:
> > Title says it all.
> >
> > Enjoy.
> >
> > https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/Identity
>
> That's awesome, thanks! :-)
>
> Would it be possible to make a very small wording change? Rather than use
> "usa" in the lower-right, could we instead use the two-letter country code
> "us"? That would make "2169.mission.sf.ca.us" a valid hostname. :-) I
> registered mission.sf.ca.us last night, and configured *.mission.sf.ca.us
> to redirect to https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/Getting_Here_(2169)

Very nice.  :)

It's too late for the first round of stickers, since there's 1000 of them at the new Noisebridge space now.  But for the next round, the change can be integrated.

BTW, I'll be giving a bunch of the new NB stickers away at the Rhode Island Maker Faire, here in Providence, RI, where I'm giving my workshop tonight:  <http://makerfaireri.com> <http://makerfaireri.crowdvine.com/talks/show/8092>

Mitch.