[Noisebridge-discuss] Fundraiser at Cellspace October 9th

Rodney Thayer redshuttlegunner at gmail.com
Fri Sep 18 02:49:58 UTC 2009

I respectfully suggest these concerns are worth considering.

That being said, C-Base is Fscking Awsome and I've only seen it in party
mode (hacker space in Berlin)

Some sort of "toned down" party might be appropriate.

Keep talking... it's very cool this community talks, even if means my
email bandwidth is slammed.... and it's VERY VERY cool this community
makes attempts to be relevant/social/etc.  Parties aren't bad.  Just be
nice to the tech sitting around...