[Noisebridge-discuss] Mesh networking meetup?

mark burdett mfburdett at gmail.com
Fri Sep 18 03:48:55 UTC 2009

On Thu, Sep 17, 2009 at 8:36 PM, dpc <weasel at meer.net> wrote:
> i'm using 115200 n-8-1. from here you get
>
>  Welcome to Meraki.
>
>  Usage of this device is governed by Meraki's End User License
>  Agreement, available at http://meraki.com/legal.

i.e. "Don't hack (y)our shit".  That is awesome :)
I cc'ed the cernio-cwn list; a number of local folks working on mesh
network stuff are on this list --
http://lists.cernio.com/mailman/listinfo/cernio-cwn -- so I hesitate
to setup another one on noisebridge.net

Hopefully we'll have another mesh meetup at noisebridge soon.  along
with folks who want to learn more about it, I'd also encourage folks
who do hardware hacking to come out and help us hack Merakis!

--mark B.