[Noisebridge-discuss] Fundraiser at Cellspace October 9th

jim jim at well.com
Sat Sep 19 01:56:31 UTC 2009

   i'm with chrisie and john.
   seems to me we should embrace a few constraints
such as no big parties, maybe a maximum noise level
so's to allow others to have quiet conversations
and study, i can think of others, but will stop at
this point to introduce the concept of constraints
being a good thing (the right constraints, few in
number...).