[Noisebridge-discuss] Fwd: Noisebridge-discuss Digest, Vol 23, Issue 13

maymay bitetheappleback at gmail.com
Sat Sep 19 02:15:00 UTC 2009

+1 from me on an intro class to programming described that way. I'd be
up for it. It would be my first programming "class" ever, despite
being employed in relayed fields for over a decade. :) More things
designed to give people a "big picture" of how the craft of
programming works are especially appealing to me.

-Maymay
(Terse email sent from my iPod.)