[Noisebridge-discuss] geeky kids

Mark Cohen markc at binaryfaith.com
Sun Sep 20 05:29:08 UTC 2009

Ok, I'll bite, why the problem with mercury? Its not like you're going
to be making bombs,  flying with a ton of it[1], or developing
Daguerrotypes[2]...

/Mark/

[1] Mercury is banned on airplanes because they are made of Aluminum
and mercury will oxidize aluminum very quickly
[2] Daguerrotypes were developed by hanging them over boiling mercury,
mercuric oxide is extremely poisonous.