[Noisebridge-discuss] Google Chrome Frame for IE

Christie Dudley longobord at gmail.com
Wed Sep 23 11:29:27 UTC 2009

There are some sites that have so seriously bought into the microsoft
paradigm that they don't function properly on any other browser.  A few have
begun to support browsers like Firefox and Safari, and probably consider
themselves "progressive".  Although to be fair, doing functionality testing
on every browser out there becomes a real challenge.  (When I was at AGE, we
did testing on like 25 different browsers.  It can be done, but there's a
cost.)  Unfortunately, the majority of browsers out there are still
microsoft.  Definitely one of those "pathetic but true" situations.

Christie
---
Pigs can fly given sufficient thrust.
    - RFC 1925