[Noisebridge-discuss] current events?

Glen Jarvis glen at glenjarvis.com
Thu Sep 24 04:11:34 UTC 2009

>> Wednesday: Adobe Lightroom - Become a more organized photographer.
>> Weekly
>> class (mostly held off site).
>
> On hold till I'm done helping with the build and also take a vacation
> from the space for a while.

Although this doesn't seem directly related, reading this made me
think of something.

I have equipment for an old school dark room. It's been in storage for
years and years... Would noisebridge be interested in having old
school equipment including chemical trays, a dryer, etc.

I'd happily donate of it went to a good home .....

Glen