[Noisebridge-discuss] current events?

Paul Boehm paul at boehm.org
Thu Sep 24 04:54:56 UTC 2009

i can't handle the go class, maybe someone else can?
i managed to do stuff like that back in austria, but i misjudged and
my schedule here is just crazier (i have a normal job)

hope someone else will make this work? not sure if sunday at 3 is the
right time though - i think go is more a 'take a cup of tea and lounge
around at 8ish' thing

enki