[Noisebridge-discuss] noisebridge needs and herb garden.

Mountain Sky mountainoceansky at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 25 07:03:06 UTC 2009

> Like we've said, the roof is only residential-grade. we can't "deal"
> ourselves out of that situation. it can't stand the weight of loads of
> people, and dirt is very very heavy.

Yes, i want a wooden deck deal. Wallace, brrring me a deck.

> Also it's probably a bad idea, illegal, and a street-facing safety
> violation to put planters on the _fire_escape_. As much as I'd like to
> break arms of fuckwits, it's not a lounge, it's a FIRE ESCAPE.

Awww man. What if they were succulents? Could we put succulents on the fire escape? Or giant potatoes? :*

> I'd like to design solid, classy, modern boxes that stretch across the
> span of the windows without covering then up too much. A sublayer of
> water-retaining gel or one of the various arduino-controlled
> moisture-sensing setups would be good, too.

Fabulous, i'd still dig indoor planters. And bringing the arduino tech into it is brilliant. And also, cephalopods in aquasuits. Man, this is going to be awesome!