[Noisebridge-discuss] Kitchen Problems

jim jim at well.com
Fri Sep 25 15:43:38 UTC 2009

+1
   i think we could use a second sink along side
the one we've got (easy to do and cheap, they can
share the same drain pipe).
   also, it might work to use one or two five-
gallon buckets to soak dishes (pre-wash like the
big commercial kitchens do, maybe one post-wash
with water and a bit of bleach, also done in
commercial kitchens).