[Noisebridge-discuss] wiki editing party report

Rubin Abdi rubin at starset.net
Sun Sep 27 02:12:04 UTC 2009

Ani Niow wrote, On 2009/09/26 17:35:
> Rubin changed the logo to reflect our latest design and is planning on
> some cosmetic upgrades. Coordinate with him if you'd like to be a part
> of that.

Monobook CSS is hard, let's go shopping!

One request many of us have been making is to change the feel of the
wiki's interface so that it doesn't look like another generic Mediawiki
install. Monobook is an excellent theme and I'm simply going to make
some minor tweaks to the CSS to give it a different style then
everything else on the internet.

Currently we've swapped out the old logo for the new one like on our
stickers, and have swapped out the background for something a little
less white and bright.

Just a note that these changes will not alter any areas of a page that
actually display content, but please drop me an email if you see that a
change I've made has made Monobook unusable.

--
Rubin Abdi
rubin at starset.net