[Noisebridge-discuss] OKCupid: how to get a response

Sai Emrys noisebridge at saizai.com
Mon Sep 28 07:27:59 UTC 2009

On Mon, Sep 28, 2009 at 12:25 AM, Jack Perkins <jackaperkins at gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm really into companies DOING something with all the data they have
> sitting around. It's rad that they would publish this style of
> document, especially with some of the (religious) findings they have.

What I'd like to see is a run-time automagic "how likely is THIS
message to get a positive response from THIS person" meter.

Like, one that takes into account global trends, this person's
interests & preferred writing styles, etc. All statistically of
course. :-P

OTOH, it'd be a lot of processing to do, and it might freak out some people...

- Sai