[Noisebridge-discuss] Laser Cutter!

Rachel McConnell rachel at xtreme.com
Mon Sep 28 17:34:19 UTC 2009

Ventilation important b/c some of the materials it can cut vaporize to
Nastiness that we don't want people to breathe.  We should make sure to
have a force ventilator that vents out a window or through the HVAC
system (once that's installed).  Ideally it should live in a room of its
own, although that may be difficult.  It should absolutely not go in the
dirty shop b/c of the dirt, as epsas points out.

Rachel