[Noisebridge-discuss] Laser Cutter!

Mikolaj Habryn dichro at rcpt.to
Mon Sep 28 18:49:42 UTC 2009

One of the things they say repeatedly at the TechShop laser cutter SBU
is that this is one of the few machines that is highly likely to burn
your building down, and therefore it's critical to only run it closely
supervised. Perhaps it might be better, given our mercurial
membership, to have it installed somewhere central and visible to
maximize the chance that when the material inside catches fire,
somebody will notice and extinguish it before it causes too much
damage?

m.