[Noisebridge-discuss] wiki editing party report

Ani Niow v at oneletterwonder.com
Mon Sep 28 20:38:39 UTC 2009

The Space page before described 83c, not 2169 and it has been moved and
renamed to (https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/83C). The closest we have to a
page that describes the new space is the Moving page (
https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/Moving/2169_Mission).
If anyone wants to turn the previous The Space page (
https://www.noisebridge.net/index.php?title=The_Space&redirect=no) into
something that describes 2169, feel free to do so. A good place to start
would be the Resources page (https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/Resources) and
the aforementioned Moving page.

-Ani