[Noisebridge-discuss] laser cutter.... CNC plasma cutter for the boxshop

Mark Cohen markc at binaryfaith.com
Tue Sep 29 04:20:09 UTC 2009

Neither the BoxShop or TechShop are easily accessible for me as well
as others I am sure. Also, to use TechShop's equipment, you have to
pay substantial dues. (I don't know what BoxShop charges)

I'd like to see NB get some really nice fab machinery, it would only
improve the work that comes out of NB.

Just my .02.

/Mark/