[Noisebridge-discuss] Access control and the DJ booth

grey artkiver at gmail.com
Wed Sep 30 19:42:12 UTC 2009

It's also an attitude that I think none of the members actually share, so
stop putting words into people's mouths or minterpreting words in ways that
are statistically unlikely for anyone to actually sympathize with.  Let's
stop discussing non problems.  If on the other hand, you see someone
actively treating someone else's belongings in a "non-excellent" way, please
actively do something about it.  Mailing lists are about the lowest form of
doing something, and in this case are doing a lot more of nothing by wasting
time on non issues.
-grey