[Noisebridge-discuss] I want to install a hammock

Sai Emrys noisebridge at saizai.com
Sat Apr 3 04:55:54 UTC 2010

This is now up, next to the main library shelves. It's roped to the columns.

WEIGHT LIMIT 200 LB. (this is also on a sign on one of the columns)

If you're near that limit, don't swing it too hard. Or at least, don't
blame me when you fall. :-P

Stuff to improve:
* it seems to've gotten some kind of oil on it; should be cleaned (I'm
not sure what would do this most effectively)
* the attachment method could definitely be improved (for more lateral
stability, and to make it easier to put up/down, like using actual
hooks)

But hey, hammock. Yay hammocks.

Enjoy,
- Sai