[Noisebridge-discuss] FW: Toyota

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 4 02:00:03 UTC 2010

There's a big TV-B-Gone fan who just retired as a technician from CBS (yeah, lots of people who work in TV are TV-B-Gone fans).  He just sent me his idea of how he thinks the Toyota accelerator pedal works, and what he thinks goes wrong with this design.

The attached diagram is a crude sketch of how the accelerator is supposed to work (assuming attachments get through to the list).

Just thought folks might be interested.

Mitch.