[Noisebridge-discuss] Maker Faire planning

alexhandy alexhandy at gmail.com
Sun Apr 11 23:42:23 UTC 2010

Maker Faire is on May  22 & 23 at the San Mateo County Event Center. Noisebridge has been given a 10 X  10 booth, just like last year's, and we'll be having our first formal meeting about that booth and the event on this coming Tuesday April 13, 2010, at 7:30 PM at Noisebridge.

All those interested in helping set up and person the booth, please let me know so we can add you to the people list. Those who can show up and help plan, please attend said meeting.

This year, it looks like Noisebridge's booth will display Spacebridge, Sensebridge, and a few single projects by other Noisebridgers. We'll also be holding a fashion show at the event, though as is with Maker Faire every year, the exact details of who what where on that one won't be solid until much closer to the event.

If you have something you want to show off at the booth, please attend the meeting on Tuesday April 13, at Noisebridge at 7:30 PM, or email me off list.

Thanks!