[Noisebridge-discuss] decorating oddly-shaped spandex?

Mikolaj Habryn dichro at rcpt.to
Tue Apr 20 07:03:13 UTC 2010

I'm going to be wearing a "facial garment" that looks somewhat like this -
https://id217.chi.us.securedata.net/fstubbs.com/merchantmanager/index.php?cPath=11_12
-
for a number of months. While they do apparently come in black, I can't help
but feel that being able to print onto them would be brilliant. Are there
processes that work onto such things?

I'm imagining everything from basic pin-stripe patterns through to
anatomically accurate windows into musculature layout, or shapelock horns
attached, mohawks, pinhead rigs, you name it. What are the easy places to
start, given that I know thing (I say, *nothing*) about crafty things?

m.