[Noisebridge-discuss] decorating oddly-shaped spandex?

Christie Dudley longobord at gmail.com
Tue Apr 20 20:07:34 UTC 2010

Well, silkscreen seems the most obvious thing.  Of course, it's not great
for a one-off.  (Why doesn't Noisebridge have a logo silkscreen yet?)  You
could probably do something interesting and artistic with fabric paints like
these:
http://www.dharmatrading.com/html/eng/2518921-AA.shtml

Christie
_______
"We also briefly discussed having officers replaced by very small shell
scripts." -- Noisebridge meeting notes 2008-06-17

The outer bounds is only the beginning.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/genriel/sets/72157623376093724/