[Noisebridge-discuss] Have a drink for Noisebridge

Sean Cusack sean.p.cusack at gmail.com
Wed Apr 21 07:48:10 UTC 2010

Mark your calendars -

I received an invite from Elixir to guest bartend for them on Wednesday,
June 9th from 9PM - 2AM. Half of all tips received will go to the charity of
my choice which is none other than the awesome noisebridge! So,
please...come on out and drink...and drink...and drink more (and tip) so
noisebridge gets some cash. I'm also looking for at least 1 other
noisebridger to help me out behind the bar and make drinks and bring
aaaaaaaalllll the friends you have. No bartending experience is
required...you just need to show up @ 8PM on June 9th, and shoot me an
e-mail telling me why you would kick ass in this particular capacity.

I'm planning on adding this info to the NB event wiki, though I would be
thrilled if you would also RSVP to the facebook event page so we can impress
Elixir with how many awesome people are coming:
http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=112875825398608

For the impatient:
1) Start drinking @ 9PM on June 9th and don't stop till 2AM @ Elixir (
http://maps.google.com/maps?q=Elixir%20SF&oe=utf-8&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&hl=en&tab=wl
)

2) Tell me if you are interested in bartending with me for a sweet cause.

Live long and prosper,
Sean

Details on the Elixir Guest Bartender thing in case anyone else is
interested: http://www.elixirsf.com/charityguestbartending.htm