[Noisebridge-discuss] Hello Again Noisebridge! Robots Anyone?

Jonathan Foote jtfoote at ieee.org
Thu Apr 1 19:25:08 UTC 2010

If you ever wondered why you are in the Bay Area, this is one of the reasons.

For those of you who don't know Simone, she and her husband David run
the RoboGames World Empire out of their house. It's not some big
impersonal corporate thing, it's US -- and it's for US and the kids
who will become us.  They could really use your help. I'll be there
assisting: it's a Good Thing, it's good times, you will meet ubergeeks
from all over the word, and it's pour encourager les enfants et le
autres.

And you get to hear what happens when the Brazilians kick some robot
ass. It's worth it.