[Noisebridge-discuss] FW: Toyota

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 4 20:22:37 UTC 2010

Well, obviously, something isn't working quite as planned.  Seems to me if some dust got in there, some un-coolness could happen.  And, in any case, it also seems like it doesn't take all of NASA to figure out what went wrong -- folks like us are probably better suited.  Anyone have a Toyota they'd like to take apart?

Mitch.