[Noisebridge-discuss] FW: Toyota

David Molnar dmolnar at gmail.com
Sun Apr 4 22:21:33 UTC 2010

On Sun, Apr 4, 2010 at 1:22 PM, Mitch Altman <maltman23 at hotmail.com> wrote:
> Well, obviously, something isn't working quite as planned.  Seems to me if
> some dust got in there, some un-coolness could happen.  And, in any case, it
> also seems like it doesn't take all of NASA to figure out what went wrong --
> folks like us are probably better suited.  Anyone have a Toyota they'd like
> to take apart?

Specifically you will want a 2010 Prius or a 2010 Lexus HS 250h:
http://pressroom.toyota.com/pr/tms/faqs-about-prius-recall-153624.aspx

Other Toyotas are also interesting, but those models are the ones
which were recalled for brake problems. Bonus points for finding a car
that has not yet had its software updated.