[Noisebridge-discuss] Getting a piano for NB

Mark Ellis everfalling at gmail.com
Mon Apr 5 20:04:16 UTC 2010

This was brought up in irc and I think the issue with getting an
electric keyboard is that most don't have 'good touch' (as opposed to
'bad touch' *snicker* ) unless you wanna dump a few pretty pennies
into it. An idea that came up would be to get a regular piano and
outfit it with pressure sensors so that physical key pressing
generated electronic music and you'd retain the control that a pure
electric keyboard might not give you.