[Noisebridge-discuss] Getting a piano for NB

Sai Emrys sai at saizai.com
Mon Apr 5 22:48:30 UTC 2010

On Mon, Apr 5, 2010 at 10:05 AM, Rachel McConnell <rachel at xtreme.com> wrote:
> I can also tune pianos (not professionally but adequately).  The tuning
> pegs won't fit a hex socket, they're round with two parallel flat
> planes, but we can either rig something or buy a piano tuning peg tool.

Yeah, I realized that. I meant the 24?-pointed sockets - the kind that
are really just a whole bunch of ridges on the inside. Those might
accommodate one.

But yes, I bet a peg tool can't be all that expensive, if not.

I'm going to start calling up the CL free piano ads to at least hear
what they sound like.

- Sai