[Noisebridge-discuss] Unconference about the future of journalism and online media

Leif Ryge leif at synthesize.us
Thu Apr 8 19:06:54 UTC 2010

This sounds like a fun conference, but charging admission at noisebridge
is not cool.

Your eventbrite page currently says there are 41 free early bird tickets
left, after which there are 50 tickets available for $10, and 10
"sponsor packages" for $240.

If you expect there to be more people interested than noisebridge can
accommodate, you should find another venue.

If not, I hope you're OK with voluntary donations.

Also, note that other people will be using the space for other purposes
during the conference.

~leif