[Noisebridge-discuss] Getting a piano for NB

Andy Isaacson adi at hexapodia.org
Thu Apr 8 23:59:47 UTC 2010

On Thu, Apr 08, 2010 at 03:54:53PM -0700, Ever Falling wrote:
> i noticed this was a topic for discussion at this weeks meeting but the
> meeting notes don't say anything. was this talked about? if so what came of
> it?

There were a bunch of concerns voiced at the meeting, and nobody was
present to advocate for a piano, so we couldn't really have a
discussion.  (A bunch of people agreeing "yes, that's a bad idea"
doesn't make a discussion.)

I think people who want a piano, should come up with a plan and then
implement it.

-andy