[Noisebridge-discuss] Block over email for noise pollution

aestetix aestetix aestetix at gmail.com
Fri Apr 9 01:43:58 UTC 2010

I think the underlying problem here is people trying to use due process to
get things done, which involves seeking the approval from others to do
things, instead of just using their own judgment to figure out what works
and what won't.

That said, if someone brought a piano to Noisebridge, I would insist on also
bringing Donald Duck and Daffy Duck so they can duke it out for a rematch:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K9aDdR3oRMc