[Noisebridge-discuss] San Mateo Noiselunch?

Christie Dudley longobord at gmail.com
Fri Apr 9 05:18:56 UTC 2010

Ooh, this sounds appealing.  It might even be enough to get me down to
Redwood City before noon.

Christie
_______
"We also briefly discussed having officers replaced by very small shell
scripts." -- Noisebridge meeting notes 2008-06-17

The outer bounds is only the beginning.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/genriel/sets/72157623376093724/