[Noisebridge-discuss] Noiseproofing the Church classroom

Christie Dudley longobord at gmail.com
Fri Apr 9 19:20:37 UTC 2010

About 6 months ago, I picked up some stuff for sound isolating the middle
classroom.  I am not sure how this can be done and haven't had a lot of time
to research it.  Zedd maintains that it can be used and what we have should
be enough to get it reasonably isolated, but doesn't have time to work on it
himself.

Christie
_______
"We also briefly discussed having officers replaced by very small shell
scripts." -- Noisebridge meeting notes 2008-06-17

The outer bounds is only the beginning.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/genriel/sets/72157623376093724/