[Noisebridge-discuss] Termperature sensor datalogger

Glen Jarvis glen at glenjarvis.com
Sun Apr 11 04:10:03 UTC 2010

Lee,

    This is excellent. Thank you for the help. I don't mind recharging
batteries often - but will they operate properly for a day, explode,
cause aliens to visit my home, or anything else weird?

    I don't mind experimenting, but if I get battery acid in the
freezer, I'll be in Trouble! (with a capital T). I already have petri
dishes of genetically engineered e. coli in the refrigerator, and am
about to put small frozen viles in the freezer... oi! :)

Glen