[Noisebridge-discuss] Shapelock - Finalizing order

Corey McGuire coreyfro at coreyfro.com
Tue Apr 13 18:07:21 UTC 2010

Sorry I haven't sent out invoices yet.  I got a flu from my kiddo and his
network of disease laden friends.  I am operating on few hours of sleep, am
very foggy, and I don't, yet, have the head for accounting.

Sunday demo was great.  We had people making wall mounts for their MP3
players, pretapped fittings for threaded pipes, and, eventually, someone
ended up in shapelock handcuffs.

How I foresee this going down.

I will be sending out invoices as soon as my wits are about me.  I will wait
72 hours for people to pay-pal me money.  I plan on charging $18 per kilo in
half kilo increments (I'm going to divide the shipment in to 1kg and .5kg
bags.)

Everyone who is on the Noisebridge page when I write out invoices will get
one.

I may have trouble with e-mail addresses.  I will, at that point, send out
an e-mail with a list of people I don't have addresses for.

Ciao!