[Noisebridge-discuss] Unconference about the future of journalism and online media

Yury Lifshits yury at yury.name
Wed Apr 14 06:16:48 UTC 2010

Hey everyone,

1. I can do everything aestetix asks for:
    - remove late bird tickets. Thus processing fee will apply only to
sponsorship.
    - disambiguate sponsorship payment from Noisebridge (can I spend
it on food?)
    - make it clear that walk-ins are welcome, and "tickets" are just
preliminary
      registration records.

2. It is likely that we outgrow Noisebridge. We are online for 8 days and have
    60 registrations now. There is 19 days to go.

So let us put a decision on hold for about a week.
If we stay small, I will do what aestetix suggests.
If we grow big, I will find another venue.

Thanks again,
Yury