[Noisebridge-discuss] Shapelock - Finalizing order

Corey McGuire coreyfro at coreyfro.com
Mon Apr 19 08:06:36 UTC 2010

Hey folks! We are up to 103KG!  I have added the list of people who have
paid.  I don't really feel comfortable doing this, but I want to make sure
that everyone who has paid has a chance to double check my records.  My
Spreadsheet matches the paypal balance, though, so unless I transposed
names, I am pretty sure I have gotten things correct.

I apologize that I haven't responded to everyone.  Everyone has been very
helpful and I really appreciate it.

I will talk to Aaron at tri-iso tomorrow and let him know that we are nearly
ready for our order and I will finalize it this week.  I will ball park
everything Monday so, though the order may not be 100% final, the ink will
begin drying.  Last chance to get your orders in!

Paid Collaborators
Andy Isaacson
ben lipkowitz
Christopher Rasch