[Noisebridge-discuss] Shapelock - Finalizing order

Glen Jarvis glen at glenjarvis.com
Mon Apr 19 17:12:45 UTC 2010

I'm glad you have done this. I had to call PayPal, verify who I was, and
jump through two very long phone calls... (I obviously haven't used PayPal
in a while)...

At the end of the day, you should see a payment from me also...

Cheers,

Glen

On Mon, Apr 19, 2010 at 1:06 AM, Corey McGuire <coreyfro at coreyfro.com>wrote:

> Hey folks! We are up to 103KG!  I have added the list of people who have
> paid.  I don't really feel comfortable doing this, but I want to make sure
> that everyone who has paid has a chance to double check my records.  My
> Spreadsheet matches the paypal balance, though, so unless I transposed
> names, I am pretty sure I have gotten things correct.
>
> I apologize that I haven't responded to everyone.  Everyone has been very
> helpful and I really appreciate it.
>
> I will talk to Aaron at tri-iso tomorrow and let him know that we are
> nearly ready for our order and I will finalize it this week.  I will ball
> park everything Monday so, though the order may not be 100% final, the ink
> will begin drying.  Last chance to get your orders in!
>
> Paid Collaborators
> Andy Isaacson
> ben lipkowitz
> Christopher Rasch
> Conor McQuaid
> Corey Fro
> David Yao
> Denise Hill
> Dillo
> Efrem Lipkin
> Gian Pablo Villamil
> Harry Pottash
> Ian Atha
> jonathan stigelman
> Kate McKinley
> Kirk McKusick
> Lee Sonko
> Mark Cohen
> Mark Ellis
> Marnia Johnston
> Martin Bogomolni
> Matthew Silvey
> Michael M. Butler
> Michael Toren
> Mike Van Pelt
> Mikolaj
> nils
> Paul Lambert
> Peter Kaminski
> Rachel McConnell
> Reto Stamm
> Robert Harris
> Robert Poor
> Ryan Castellucci
> Sean Mahan
> Seth Schoen
> Stephen Williams
> Steve Jasik aka Linda Benenati
> Xander Hudson

Whatever you can do or imagine, begin it;
boldness has beauty, magic, and power in it.

-- Goethe