[Noisebridge-discuss] Five Minutes of Flail: signup

Christie Dudley longobord at gmail.com
Tue Apr 20 06:40:17 UTC 2010

Hey, this sounds like a blast.  Sign me up for the flailing bit too.

Aren't there websites out there these days that just focus on storing and
displaying power point presentations?  Seems like a great place to harvest
random stuff, although the "random" might have to be vetted to prevent
something of any substance from coming up.

Christie
_______
"We also briefly discussed having officers replaced by very small shell
scripts." -- Noisebridge meeting notes 2008-06-17

The outer bounds is only the beginning.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/genriel/sets/72157623376093724/