[Noisebridge-discuss] Five Minutes of Flail: signup

Josh Berkus josh at agliodbs.com
Mon Apr 19 22:24:43 UTC 2010

On 4/17/10 1:39 PM, Sai Emrys wrote:
> Based on Notacon's "Who's Slide is it Anyway?"
>
> 1. Speakers sign up to do a 5 minute talk. They do not know what they
> are talking about, or what the next slide is, until it comes up.

First, depending on schedule (when are you doing this?) I'd be happy to
be a speaker.  I figure I've had enough improve for it.

Also, I'd be happy to send you some OSCON and pgCON lightning talks
slide sets to comb through.  Might need to FTP, though, some are quite
large.

--
                                  -- Josh Berkus
                                     PostgreSQL Experts Inc.