[Noisebridge-discuss] decorating oddly-shaped spandex?

Mikolaj Habryn dichro at rcpt.to
Wed Apr 21 07:45:56 UTC 2010

The stretching pattern is largely predictable, though -
http://www.makemeheal.com/mmh/product.do?id=10064 is an example of the kind
of thing I have in mind. My foremost random idea involves printing a
subcutaneous musculature design that would sit in about the right place.

Also, what happened to all those kawaii flu masks that were everywhere a few
years ago? Combining a nicely printed one of those with the above would be
great, although at that point a ninja theme might be less disturbing than
pure anatomy.

m.