[Noisebridge-discuss] can someone look something up for me in a forrest mimms book?

Christoph Maier cm.hardware.software.elsewhere at gmail.com
Sat Apr 24 12:56:28 UTC 2010

I just registered on the Jameco page at RoboGames, and voilĂ :
http://www.jameco.com/Jameco/PressRoom/punk.html?emc=el&m=441684&l=21&v=280c027cda
I also recall from the last Circuit Hacking Monday a stray board on the
electronics table; I think it was one of these:
http://jimmieprodgers.com/kits/apc/ ,
specifically the board in
http://www.flickr.com/photos/jaypee4227/4150306471/

Electrically, one 556 timer and two 555 timers are equivalent (unless
you want to use different power supplies for the two 555 s):
http://www.kpsec.freeuk.com/555timer.htm

Christoph <- recommends to build http://xkcd.com/730/ instead.