[Noisebridge-discuss] can someone look something up for me in a forrest mimms book?

Michael Shiloh michaelshiloh1010 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 25 13:45:34 UTC 2010

Perfect. Thank you.

This is exactly the one I was looking for:

http://images.netisland.net/mct/images/20100424-forrest-mims-555-timer-images/IMG_0173.JPG

Note that the potentiometers are easily replaced with photoresistors
creating a weird sound generator with Theremin-like controls, which I've
found to be delightful to all ages.

Thanks again Michael!