[Noisebridge-discuss] Gopher Archive - Download A Piece of Internet History

Mike Rotondo mrotondo at gmail.com
Thu Apr 29 17:54:08 UTC 2010

Typing gopher://blah into your browser actually has nothing to do with the
web, it's just that some "web" browsers also support the gopher protocol (
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gopher_(protocol)#Gopher_support_in_Web_browsers
)

Sai's talking about a website that exposes the gopher data, but doesn't use
the gopher protocol, which would indeed be sweet