[Noisebridge-discuss] Meetings, and what we do at them

Shannon Lee shannon at scatter.com
Tue Aug 3 16:50:51 UTC 2010

Hi All,

It's been pointed out by many people that our meetings have gotten downright
sedate lately; the drama has largely died away and I think it's been a year
since anyone Godwin'd out.

In other words, they've gotten boring.

This is not a bad thing: I think it means that we're mostly not working on
Noisebridge, but rather on our own cool projects, which, after all, is why
Noisebridge exists.

Early on, we talked about having presentations or classes or whatnot as part
of the meeting.  This sounds really fun to me.  Is there anybody who's got
something they can show off or teach us in about half an hour?

The agenda is here:
https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/Meeting_Notes_2010_08_03  Add your event!

--S

--